sábado, 19 de junho de 2010

fly on the wall/your neck to the ground - track 04/05

so, what would you say if I managed to stay in silence?







I've been here for quite a while, and I know you won't decline: this sword you point at me is made of glue, and I never knew the way to point back at you. I've been here for quite a while. and when I seem to get in line, I see your smoky shades of blue and always find a way to come back to you. smiling hands inviting in, to feel this strenght inside of me. all is simple when I fail to see. when our words are this confuse, I carve an S right on the muse, and clearly my mind will release. I've been mad for quite a while, but I can't veil it, nor discard. infatuations lasted too long to derive through these ageless thoughts and flares that you cannot hide. friendly ghosts will keep you in this aching strenght inside of me, but all is simple when I try to see. and when our words get this confuse, I'll carve an S right on the muse and clearly my mind will release.


then eights are doubled guesses, many riddles keep you in.



never knew my time to come



devils and prophets all play the same game.







promised to keep a trace. to save a place where you can hide. promised to grow inside the silent mourning made our night. promised to glide away, though never stray out of your lace. bodies changing place, hollowing the souls of these youngsters made of ice. they can feel the heat, only when they bleed. but then your silence turns so unkind... a silence so different from mine. it's been raining outside since forever and a life. but there's still this black orchid kept away from the light.



hands tied



to welcome me




promised
to wear this letter
the sacred pin of a deadly sin
promised to wear your letter
the sacred pin of my deadly sin

red
crimson pain melting my skin for long time used to ice


it seems like I can feel only when I bleed

it seems like I can see



hands tied to welcome me


hands tied

2 comentários:

  1. A tua escrita é parecida com a do Kurt Vonnegut, pelomenos é o este site diz, hehehehhe.

    http://iwl.me/s/8ccf5154

    mais uns dias de oriente e já te ligo para um copo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. tentei com outro texto e deu-me o H.P. Lovecraft. talvez seja mesmo esquizofrénica...
    apita quando chegares!

    ResponderEliminar